sims4.crinrict.com/wp-content/…14/08/crinerror-80x80.png 80w, sims4.crinrict.com/wp-content/…14/08/crinerror-52x52.png 52w, sims4.crinrict.com/wp-content/…14/08/crinerror-55x55.png 55w, sims4.crinrict.com/wp-content/…14/08/crinerror-34x34.png 34w" sizes="(max-width: 128px) 100vw, 128px">
- I can’t make any screenshots or videos anymore
- I can’t reactive Mods/CC although I’ve turned them back on
- My gameversion.txt file shows the wrong game version.
Avast seems to be blocking the Sims 4 user folder since Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32 which prevents the game from using certain files and folders.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Origin.exe (Path can vary depending on where you installed Origin)
\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe \The Sims 4\Game\Bin_LE\TS4.exe
- Changing the options doesn’t stick
- Individually overwriting configuration files
- Windows 10 Defender – Controlled Folder Access